EPA Proposes New Rules On Ozone

shutterstock_155024234

The EPA proposed new rules on ozone today. The rules for ozone would lower the current ozone emission standards from 75 parts per billion to 70 to 65 parts per billion.

The agency said it would even take comments on ozone levels as low as 60 ppb.

Smog-causing ozone is linked to asthma and other health problems.

The Clean Air Act requires the agency to review standards every five years. They were last updated to 75 ppb in 2008 under President Bush.

EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy said in a statement: “Bringing ozone pollution standards in line with the latest science will clean up our air, improve access to crucial air quality information, and protect those most at-risk.It empowers the American people with updated air quality information to protect our loved ones – because whether we work or play outdoors – we deserve to know the air we breathe is safe.”

Jay Timmons, the president and CEO of the National Association of Manufacturers believes that the new rules jeopardize manufacturing and said in a statement:

“This new standard comes at the same time dozens of other new EPA regulations are being imposed that collectively place increased costs, burdens and delays on manufacturers, threaten our international competitiveness and make it nearly impossible to grow jobs. Before the Obama administration moves the goalposts with yet another set of requirements that will make it more difficult for manufacturers across the country, they need to allow existing ozone standards to be implemented and give time to American businesses to meet those already stringent and onerous requirements.”

Photo credit: Albert H. Teich / Shutterstock.com

Comments

1. I Agree with this post because world pollution damage ozone layer on a large scale. We all have to protect our earth by growing plants.

• CarolineSmith says:

Ozone is an extremely responsive fragment that covers three oxygen atoms and fragmented in the high atmosphere, 6.2 to 31 miles above Earth and ozone layer works as a natural strainer, gripping most of the sun’s boiling ultraviolet rays. Meanwhile I am an academic writer and providing writing services on coursework help at Quality Assignment UK. As a coursework writer, I am also agree with this post because man-made chemical is responsible for destroying the ozone layer. Thanks.

2. Saving money is essential to one evening realizing economic freedom.

3. Thanks to discuss this awesome research and maintain a well organized plans to spread authentic information.

4. It is interesting article. But as for me the biggest problem is the fact that we all talk about it a lot, reed about it and do nothing!

5. We just like the Nexhs 6’s dual front-facing speakers,

though they aren’t very as good as the ones on the HTC Onne (M8).

6. Some individuals simply have a lot of fun with them, while
    others have practical uses for them. This certainly offers food for thought as
    to where this ghost may have originated from. When you search online you will find a host of companies offering surveillance camera equipment
    and monitoring devices.

7. Photography as a business and form of communication has a tricky hold on the legal world.

I write this article using the years of experience I have of being a

wedding photographer but also from the point of view of a

prospective groom. A typical wedding day may include encounters

with crying mothers, intoxicated or angry guests and a variety of

people who may intentionally or unintentionally become bothersome.

8. Its good news for us because epa propose new rules for ozone. Really I appreciate with this propose.

9. In my opinion it will be helpful for our health so here is no doubt its wonderful rules for ozone.Thanks for publish it.

10. Good acknowledge, in addition just about everything scenario I can describe which mirielle mistake We critically accomplish look at you must accomplish. British curriculum schools in Abu Dhabi

11. Great news about epa propose i have share it to all my friends..

12. I got this web site from my friend who informed me regarding this
    website and now this time I am visiting this site and reading
    very informative articles or reviews at this time.

13. Salubrious satisfying, virtually any entire body having instead completely regarded, specifically useful designed intended for virtually any individual. fuss-free virtually any entire body. qatar airways promotional code

14. I dont know how will be the new rules for ozone people.But i think it will be good for everyone.

15. It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button! I’d without a doubt donate to this brilliant blog!
    I guess for now i’ll settle ffor bookmarking and
    addiing your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about thjis website witth my Facebook group.Talk
    soon!

16. The Clean Air Act requires the organization to survey measures like clockwork.

17. Ordered soon after seen independently fantasy variations overall individual that will, crucial secured cooks fewer of a difficult task various finding cash for maybe always be released impressive acquiring skimmed harming securely linked to person's dulls lso are. abdul r ahmed doctor

18. Great beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst
    you amend yokur website, how could i subscribe for a blog website?
    The account helped me a appropriate deal. I haad been a litftle bitt familiar of this your
    broadcast offered vibrant transparent concept

19. I want to to indicate strictly once your fantastic! Your overall site is often files along with routinely produce fantastic difficulties. Organic Food

20. Larapole123 says:

Rules are for children. This is war, and in war the only crime is to lose
    essay writing help

21. Generally long-term can easily without doubt prepared this products secure to the special pundit. e cig juice

22. Obviamente, la actual trivia nada tiene que ver con la designación de aquella deidad.

23. We all know that you might discover buying that could instruction appropriately. Additionally Our enterprise is just researching if the different market will surely practical details starting business logos intelligent know-how just after observing types doc. bruiloften curacao fotograaf

24. hey this site is great, man 🙂 Thank you for sharing

25. Continually be grateful quite a lot, We have been lately seeking specifics of these kinds of make any difference style for a long time beyond only the actual 1 you could have will be most suitable Many of us however have observed as yet. SAP on Cloud

26. Thank you for sharing this information.It was informative a s usual. Actually I looked up it on wikipedia.

27. arslan672 says:

It would be great if our government could manage our health needs and guarantee results. The truth is we all face different health issues at different ages, and the government is not qualified to manage our health needs.healthy moms and babies

28. arslan672 says:

Fashion production has continued to be a moving trend all over the world. Several kinds of fashion attires are all over the place. Fashion trends keep coming onboard on yearly basis. The fashion enterprise is indeed an interesting aspect of business that is generating waves across the world.the secret of style

29. arslan672 says:

When I started online dating, I hadn't been on a date for several years. Getting started was very difficult and to be honest I wasn't sure where to begin. So, with that in mind, here are some tips to getting started:dating pro

30. arslan672 says:

Naming your business can sometimes become a complex process. There are choices to make and there is no single, exact solution. Here are some dos and don'ts to help you create the right name for your new business.growing rural businesses

31. arslan672 says:

What is health status and how does it relate to worksite wellness programs? Inside this article, you will learn about the concept of health status and how the concept might impact a worksite wellness program.rise health systems

32. Albert Blake says:

I originate a very valuable website keen to skimpy the dangerous anti-professional essay help rules of the Ecological Protection Activity and astonished to know new rubrics on ozone which never let down the present ozone release standards from 75 parts per billion to 70 to 65 parts per billion.

33. Ozone is a to a great degree responsive piece that spreads three oxygen particles and divided in the high environment, 6.2 to 31 miles above Earth and ozone layer acts as a characteristic strainer, holding a large portion of the sun’s bubbling bright beams.

34. The government should have to fulfil the needs of health and assure that they have the best policies for health. There are many people among us who are facing health troubles.

35. Such a diverse and significant group involving topics is section of what could create US immigration legal requirements very confusing in it is really complexity. Involving particular magnitude, especially so that they can employers, is being focused on how all these different areas of legal wants all share data, which might be as vital because comprehension legal requirements in its entirety. free law portal

36. The administration ought to need to satisfy the requirements of wellbeing and guarantee that they have the best strategies for wellbeing. There are many individuals among us who are confronting wellbeing inconveniences.

37. Well, I very enjoy to read your post, I really like such types of post, Thanks for sharing this amazing post with us.

38. The administration ought to need to satisfy the requirements of wellbeing and guarantee that they have the best strategies for wellbeing. There are many individuals among us who are confronting wellbeing inconveniences.

39. By reading this articles people save from many dangerous elements in our society.

40. By Visiting This Site I Found Cool Stuff Here Keep It Up.

41. Thanx For Sharing Such Useful Post Keep It Up 🙂

42. WOW admin this website full of spam comments plz do something thx!!!!